Ruger New-XR3 Antique White Cast Urethane Grip Panels, "Factory 2nd"
These grips have small lint speckles in the material which makes them "factory 2nd" quality. The imperfections are cosmetic only.
We have added high pressure cast urethane grip panels for those looking for an ultra-rugged, low cost grip alternative to replace the factory offering. These grips have been patterned directly from the enhanced grip profile that we have been offering for over 10 years to give full feeling in the palm while shooting.
These grips are made to fit the Ruger New-XR3 profile grip frame used on the following revolvers:
- Any three-digit S/N prefix (i.e. 510-XXXXX)
- New Vaquero
- Lipsey's 44 spcl Blackhawk
- Lipsey's Convertible Blackhawk
- 50th Anniversary Flattop Blackhawk
These grips will not fit the following revolvers:
- Old Model Blackhawk
- New Model Blackhawk
- Single Six
- Super Single Six
- Old Army
- 4-5/8" and 5-1/2" barrel length Super Blackhawk
- 7-1/2" and 10" Super Blackhawk
- Old Model XR3 grip frame Blackhawk
- Ruger Bearcat and Super Bearcat
- Ruger Bisley
- Bird's Head Rugers